Saturday

When it rains...it pours!

 
Well, after two full days of baking and decorating, I checked the weather for tomorrow and  it looks like its going to storm all day with 20 miles per hour wind...so that's a no go for me to go out the market. :( 
...I am so bummed about missing tomorrow at the market. 
Not only that, but I am starting to feel real bad...maybe sampling a bit too much cake batter?  Eghhh...
I don't want to be sick on my birthday...hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow...I have all these sweets and no where to sell them, so...

SATURDAY SPECIAL:
Free deliveries all day long, sweets boxed and delivered to your door with a smile!!!

Cupcake Flavors:
  • Delicious Pound Cake with Whipped Vanilla Buttercream topped rainbow sprinkles and a cherry or Easter color sprinkles and a Bunny Marshmallow
  • Vabulous Chocolate Vegan with Chocolate "Buttercream" topped with rich organic dark chocolate shavings
$12.00 your choice of:
One Dozen Cupcakes or,
One Dozen Cake Bites or Oreo Truffles or,
Two Dozen Minis

$6.00 your choice of:
Half Dozen Minis or,
Half Dozen Cake Pops/Cake Bites or Oreo Truffles or,
One Dozen Strawberry Marshmallow Pops






 

My Bella Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment